We understand there are growing concerns to the widespread virus COVID-19, (Coronavirus) and we want you to know that we are taking safety measures to keep our guests and team members safe by increasing our frequency and sanitation standards. We want you to know that we are closely monitoring updates from city and government officials as well as making sure we are up-to-date on any news from the CDC on the evolving situation.
As more cases of COVID-19, (Coronavirus), continue to spread globally and within the U.S., we as an establishment have intensified our cleaning and disinfecting procedures to ensure the safety of our guests on highly touched areas such as elevator buttons, handrails, door handles, remote controls, light switches, and bathrooms. Hand sanitizers have been placed in public spaces for everyone to use. We have taken several additional measures to help minimize the risk of contamination with higher frequency in daily cleaning.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE TRAVELING IN
To protect our employees, guests and to do our part in trying to prevent the escalation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic,
all travelers coming from high risk Covid-19 areas of the country are directed to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Effective on Friday, May 29 per the Virginia mandate, all guests are required to wear a mask when in hotel public areas, on-site restaurants, and when interacting with other guests and our staff.
We are not a medical facility to self-quarantine and therefore all reservations that apply will need to be cancelled. No fees will be accessed, and full refunds will be given.
SERVICE ADJUSTMENTS DUE TO COVID-19
We have implemented these changes based on CDC guidelines and safety precautionary measures for your well-being and that of our team.
- The Hotel Fitness Center is limited to a 8 person occupancy. Please contact our Front Desk for alternative fitness recommendations
- The Marigold Cafe is open daily for a casual breakfast grab & go or dine-in venue. Open daily from 6:30am - 11:00am
- The Skyline Rooftop Grille is open Tuesday-Saturday 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm and closed Sunday & Monday. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made on Opentable.com or by calling (434) 616-4425 during hours of operation.
- William & Henry Steakhouse is now open Thursday-Saturday from 5:00pm-9:00pm and closed Sunday-Wednesday . Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made on Opentable.com or by calling (434) 616-4423 during hours of operation.
- In-Room Dining service has been suspended until further notice
- Onsite laundry and dry cleaning service has been suspended until further notice
- Snacks and a variety of wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase in our Lobby retail shop